May 25, 2011, 6:13 PM EST
Another year and another loss in the Western Conference finals for the Sharks. What went wrong? You mean stuff other than the Sedins, right? There’s a couple things.
May 14, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The San Jose Sharks managed to get the Western Conference finals thanks to their many strengths, but what one flaw could be fatal in Round 3? This post features our guess, along with input via Mr. Plank from Fear the Fin.
May 1, 2011, 7:32 PM EST
Niclas Wallin was Game 2’s surprise hero of the day as his sneaky shot proved to be the game-winner on a day that saw goaltending dominate the highlights.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)