Apr 17, 2012, 8:01 AM EST
This might be the least stunning development of the postseason. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
He seemed pretty indifferent about a suspension being necessary, though.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:10 PM EST
Caps coach doesn’t think it will result in a suspension.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
Mike Vogel reports that a match penalty in the waning moments could mean an automatic review.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 9:57 AM EST
“It’s something that motivates me,” said Chara. “It’s something that . . . I enjoy competing against the best players.”
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Apr 7, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
Washington gets a rare chance to be flat-out underdogs in the playoffs.
Apr 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
It’s also worth watching Steven Stamkos, who is four goals away from 60.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:09 PM EST
Washington might also have a chance at the Southeast Division title.
Mar 31, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
They’re also down 1-0 to Toronto while Washington leads Montreal through the first period.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
He’s been out since early January with a concussion, missing 40 games in all.
Mar 28, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
He’d just like to throw it out there.
Mar 28, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
It’s just a one-game road trip and the Caps are in desperation mode. Do the math.
Mar 27, 2012, 4:52 PM EST
Participation in battle drills has fueled speculation.
Mar 26, 2012, 12:28 PM EST
First time he’s done that since suffering a concussion on Jan 3.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:07 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin will look to extend his goal scoring streak to five games.
Mar 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
The Caps get a boost when they need it most.
Mar 23, 2012, 6:11 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan called the hit “dangerous” and “reckless.”
Mar 23, 2012, 7:19 AM EST
Enjoy Friday’s collection of links.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
Could the Caps get their top center back for the playoffs?
Mar 15, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
The Capitals’ top center spoke with reporters today.
Mar 14, 2012, 11:23 AM EST
First, a four-game win streak and now their top playmaker is feeling better.
Mar 10, 2012, 10:29 AM EST
Olaf Kolzig: “I think part of it is he’s feeling a little not as loved as he used to be.”
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 0
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 33
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)