Apr 18, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
“We do not understand why a suspension was imposed in this case while other incidents in this series have not been reviewed.”
Apr 18, 2012, 12:19 PM EST
Caps center will miss Game 4 to suspension.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
In a scratch-filled season, a cagey veteran will try and make a difference.
Apr 17, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
From the “hard to believe” department.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:59 PM EST
His late cross-check was worse than Dale Hunter thought.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Hunter: “It is crossing the line. To grab his head all the time is not the right way to play.”
Apr 17, 2012, 12:34 PM EST
NHL discipline czar is a busy man these days.
Apr 17, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
Lucic: “I don’t even know what to say to show that I’m not a crybaby.”
Apr 17, 2012, 8:01 AM EST
This might be the least stunning development of the postseason. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
He seemed pretty indifferent about a suspension being necessary, though.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:10 PM EST
Caps coach doesn’t think it will result in a suspension.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
Mike Vogel reports that a match penalty in the waning moments could mean an automatic review.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 9:57 AM EST
“It’s something that motivates me,” said Chara. “It’s something that . . . I enjoy competing against the best players.”
Apr 8, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Defending champs vs. unusual upstarts. Where do we sign up?
Apr 7, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
Washington gets a rare chance to be flat-out underdogs in the playoffs.
Apr 2, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
It’s also worth watching Steven Stamkos, who is four goals away from 60.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:09 PM EST
Washington might also have a chance at the Southeast Division title.
Mar 31, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
They’re also down 1-0 to Toronto while Washington leads Montreal through the first period.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
He’s been out since early January with a concussion, missing 40 games in all.
Mar 28, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
He’d just like to throw it out there.
Mar 28, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
It’s just a one-game road trip and the Caps are in desperation mode. Do the math.
Mar 27, 2012, 4:52 PM EST
Participation in battle drills has fueled speculation.
Mar 26, 2012, 12:28 PM EST
First time he’s done that since suffering a concussion on Jan 3.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)