Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 13, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
Washington’s leading scorer is day-to-day with concussion symptoms.
Jan 12, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
He thought he’d been traded.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:44 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun puts together possibly his best game of the season.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:38 AM EST
It wasn’t too long ago this was the marquee match-up of the night. Now it’s a struggle.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
This should’ve been a potential Stanley Cup finals preview. Instead it’s just sadness.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
Jan 7, 2012, 5:06 PM EST
Better to be safe than sorry especially when it comes to concussion worries.
Jan 6, 2012, 10:05 AM EST
“I guess everybody has their fuse. Some guys’ are shorter, some guys’ are longer. I don’t know how long mine is.”
Jan 5, 2012, 12:28 PM EST
Russia beats Canada, Alzner pays up.
Jan 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
A team executive is supportive of a suspension of his player? That’s a new one.
Jan 4, 2012, 7:31 PM EST
Forfeits over $200,000 in salary.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:34 PM EST
Washington irate over potentially losing leading scorer.
Jan 4, 2012, 10:12 AM EST
It might be time for an extended sit-down here.
Dec 31, 2011, 8:29 AM EST
Funny how the team is so much more successful when their stars are producing.
Dec 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 20, 2011, 10:38 PM EST
The big three scored in the same game for the first time this season.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 PM EST
Washington scores four power-play goals and generally gives some reason for optimism, although there are a few caveats.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
At this point, the Caps might as well try it.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:22 AM EST
Dale Hunter’s first game as Caps head coach comes against a tough as nails Blues team.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
If Dale Hunter wants to get the Caps snapped out of it and back, he should let them run free on the ice.
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 2
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 4
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16