Jan 12, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
He thought he’d been traded.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:44 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun puts together possibly his best game of the season.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:38 AM EDT
It wasn’t too long ago this was the marquee match-up of the night. Now it’s a struggle.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
This should’ve been a potential Stanley Cup finals preview. Instead it’s just sadness.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
Jan 7, 2012, 5:06 PM EDT
Better to be safe than sorry especially when it comes to concussion worries.
Jan 6, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
“I guess everybody has their fuse. Some guys’ are shorter, some guys’ are longer. I don’t know how long mine is.”
Jan 5, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Russia beats Canada, Alzner pays up.
Jan 5, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
A team executive is supportive of a suspension of his player? That’s a new one.
Jan 4, 2012, 7:31 PM EDT
Forfeits over $200,000 in salary.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Washington irate over potentially losing leading scorer.
Jan 4, 2012, 10:12 AM EDT
It might be time for an extended sit-down here.
Dec 31, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
Funny how the team is so much more successful when their stars are producing.
Dec 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 20, 2011, 10:38 PM EDT
The big three scored in the same game for the first time this season.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 PM EDT
Washington scores four power-play goals and generally gives some reason for optimism, although there are a few caveats.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
At this point, the Caps might as well try it.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:22 AM EDT
Dale Hunter’s first game as Caps head coach comes against a tough as nails Blues team.
Nov 28, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
If Dale Hunter wants to get the Caps snapped out of it and back, he should let them run free on the ice.
Nov 10, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
Changes could be coming down the middle following a 5-2 loss to Dallas.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
Will Kyle Turris be traded? Any player score 100 points? Ryan Nugent-Hopkins win the Calder?
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)