Mar 8, 2012, 11:06 AM EST
The latest in a frustrating season — health-wise — for the 21-year-old.
Mar 6, 2012, 11:30 PM EST
It doesn’t look good for the 21-year-old forward.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
Full list of trades made prior to and at the deadline.
Feb 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Updated with exact terms, a little more analysis.
Jan 14, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
The Devils will have problems at center at least for one game.
Sep 28, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
So many things can go right for the Devils this season, but why does it feel like they’re living on the edge this season?
May 2, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
The United States advanced to the second round of the 2011 IIHF World Championships with a 4-2 win against Norway. In other news, Arturas Kulda was suspended for three games for his hit on Radek Martinek.
Apr 9, 2011, 4:09 PM EST
The Rangers 5-2 win over New Jersey this afternoon now puts the pressure on Carolina to win tonight against Tampa Bay to get into the playoffs.
Jan 9, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
Martin Brodeur tried to score yet another goal but missed the mark and ended up setting up Nick Palmieri’s first career NHL goal instead.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (147)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)