Mar 17, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Chris Pronger is hoping his broken hand can be healed up fast enough so he can return before the start of the playoffs.
Mar 14, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Whether the timing works out well or not remains to be seen, but Chris Pronger will miss the next 3-4 weeks with a broken hand.
Mar 10, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
With the Flyers lead in the Eastern Conference getting smaller, losing Chris Pronger even for a night hurts.
Feb 26, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Here are Saturday’s three waiver claims: the Capitals add Marco Sturm, the Blue Jackets acquire Craig Rivet and the Flyers claimed Nick Boynton. We’ll cover who was placed on waivers in the next post.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
Tons of action going on with the waiver wire leading up to the trade deadline. We’ve got the guys who are on and off it today.
Feb 5, 2011, 1:28 AM EDT
The Canucks used their power play and some fortunate calls from the officials to find their way past the Blackhawks in Vancouver to flex their strength in the West.
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 10
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)