Jan 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Even All-Stars have embarrassing moments, as you can see from Tim Thomas, Phil Kessel and Alex Ovechkin this weekend.
2011 NHL SuperSkills results: Zdeno Chara breaks his own record with 105.9 mph slapper in hardest shot contest
Jan 29, 2011, 9:27 PM EDT
Shea Weber beat him in the qualifying rounds and unleashed some great slappers of his own, but Zdeno Chara broke his own record for the hardest shot competition with an absurd 105.9 mile per hour effort.
Jan 29, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Can Team Staal’s Zdeno Chara take home his fourth straight hardest shot competition? Not if Team Lidstrom’s Shea Weber and Dustin Byfuglien have anything to say about it.
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 15
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 4
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 46
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 21
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 9
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 86
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (86)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)