NHL Premiere Series
Mar 14, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
CBA uncertainty nixes the tradition for the first time since 2007.
Feb 5, 2012, 4:51 PM EDT
Labor worries can ruin a lot of nice things.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Members from the Kings and the Ducks knew what to expect by starting the season in Europe because they started the 2007-08 season in London. What lessons did they learn and what are they doing differently? A few different players share the positives and negatives of starting the season across the pond.
Oct 6, 2011, 1:07 AM EDT
Starting the season in Europe is a tough change from the normal routine for just about every NHL player. But for Teemu Selanne, starting in Finland is a completely different story.
Oct 1, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne’s likely final year in the NHL gets to begin where it all started for him… At home in Finland as the Ducks head abroad to start the year.
Sep 15, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne says he believes this is his last year in the NHL but he’s got a lot to look forward to this season to make it a potentially memorable one.
Apr 11, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
The NHL Premiere Series is coming back for the fifth straight year and the Kings, Ducks, Rangers, and Sabres are all headed to Europe to start next season. For the first time ever, they’ll be playing in Germany too.
Mar 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
If you were looking forward to seeing the Capitals and Rangers play in Russia next season, dream on.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 43
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)