NHL Premiere Series
Mar 14, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
CBA uncertainty nixes the tradition for the first time since 2007.
Feb 5, 2012, 4:51 PM EDT
Labor worries can ruin a lot of nice things.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Members from the Kings and the Ducks knew what to expect by starting the season in Europe because they started the 2007-08 season in London. What lessons did they learn and what are they doing differently? A few different players share the positives and negatives of starting the season across the pond.
Oct 6, 2011, 1:07 AM EDT
Starting the season in Europe is a tough change from the normal routine for just about every NHL player. But for Teemu Selanne, starting in Finland is a completely different story.
Oct 1, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne’s likely final year in the NHL gets to begin where it all started for him… At home in Finland as the Ducks head abroad to start the year.
Sep 15, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne says he believes this is his last year in the NHL but he’s got a lot to look forward to this season to make it a potentially memorable one.
Apr 11, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
The NHL Premiere Series is coming back for the fifth straight year and the Kings, Ducks, Rangers, and Sabres are all headed to Europe to start next season. For the first time ever, they’ll be playing in Germany too.
Mar 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
If you were looking forward to seeing the Capitals and Rangers play in Russia next season, dream on.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 1
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55