NHL Premiere Series
Mar 14, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
CBA uncertainty nixes the tradition for the first time since 2007.
Feb 5, 2012, 4:51 PM EST
Labor worries can ruin a lot of nice things.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Members from the Kings and the Ducks knew what to expect by starting the season in Europe because they started the 2007-08 season in London. What lessons did they learn and what are they doing differently? A few different players share the positives and negatives of starting the season across the pond.
Oct 6, 2011, 1:07 AM EST
Starting the season in Europe is a tough change from the normal routine for just about every NHL player. But for Teemu Selanne, starting in Finland is a completely different story.
Oct 1, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
Teemu Selanne’s likely final year in the NHL gets to begin where it all started for him… At home in Finland as the Ducks head abroad to start the year.
Sep 15, 2011, 6:27 PM EST
Teemu Selanne says he believes this is his last year in the NHL but he’s got a lot to look forward to this season to make it a potentially memorable one.
Apr 11, 2011, 1:06 PM EST
The NHL Premiere Series is coming back for the fifth straight year and the Kings, Ducks, Rangers, and Sabres are all headed to Europe to start next season. For the first time ever, they’ll be playing in Germany too.
Mar 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EST
If you were looking forward to seeing the Capitals and Rangers play in Russia next season, dream on.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11