Dec 13, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
Is it the onus on the predator or the prey in regarding these toss-up hits?
Dec 13, 2011, 12:03 AM EDT
Thankfully no one uses the word “passive.” We wouldn’t want Mike Yeo to throw a fit, after all.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
Check out NHL Overtime’s take and share your own thoughts after watching the hit.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Learn how he feels about a wide array of topics related to the team by watching this video.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Does Dennis Seidenberg have a date with Brendan Shanahan on the way in his future? Jeremy Roenick and Pierre McGuire debate Seidenberg’s boarding penalty from the Bruins’ 4-1 loss to Carolina.
Nov 18, 2010, 7:15 PM EDT
Tonight at 11:00 pm, embattled NHL Senior Vice President of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell will make a phone appearance on Versus’ new program NHL Overtime to discuss, we hope, what’s come out lately about him disparaging Marc Savard and being overtly critical of NHL officials regarding their treatment of his son, Bruins forward Gregory Campbell,…
Nov 15, 2010, 10:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Versus will premiere it’s hourly “NHL Overtime” show tonight at 11 pm ET. Click “Read More” for information on the format of the program and the first hosts.
Nov 9, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Versus will begin airing an hour-long hockey highlights show called NHL Overtime on November 15. Click “Read More” to find out details about the program.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)