Aug 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
The US version of NHL Network will carry TSN’s “That’s Hockey” program during the 2011 NHL Research Development and Orientation Camp on Wednesday and Thursday.
Jul 28, 2011, 11:35 PM EDT
With the NHL Network running rebroadcasts of the playoffs 23 hours per day, what would you suggest to help liven up the programming?
Feb 12, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Want to know how you can follow Hockey Day in Canada? We have you covered, whether you live in the U.S. or Canada.
Jan 26, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
NHL Network will begin their Film Fest next week with the great Wayne Gretzky trade documentary “King’s Ransom.”
Dec 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Hockey’s best answer to March Madness – the World Junior Championships – begin today, as Russia plays against Canada and America takes on Finland.
NHL Network to provide exclusive coverage of U.S. National team, will also carry Dec. 23 Caps-Pens game
Dec 21, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
A pair of great announcements for people who subscribe to NHL Network today: the channel will carry Thursday’s Penguins-Capitals game and the U.S. NHL Network will provide exclusive coverage of team USA’s bid to win back-to-back gold medals in the 2011 WJC tournament.
Oct 14, 2010, 8:23 PM EDT
Two quick notes for tonight’s games, one of which is already in progress. Mike Modano doesn’t know what kind of reception he will receive during his awkward return to Dallas, as he suits up for the first time against his old team as a Detroit Red Wing tonight. Whether you’re a queasy Dallas Stars fan…
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35