Dec 28, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Much like the NBA model, which has yielded some crazy results.
Jun 26, 2011, 12:09 AM EDT
For the third time in the last five years, a goalie didn’t go in the first round of the draft. The Predators made Magnus Hellberg the first goalie selected by choosing him in the second round (38th overall).
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 18
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 10
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 7
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 14
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 53
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1