NHL board of governors
Oct 28, 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
The St. Louis Cardinals are obviously making the biggest news on Oct. 28, but the Blues made waves of their own, as Matthew Hulsizer has reportedly agreed to buy the team.
May 31, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Now that True North is set to purchase the Atlanta Thrashers, the fans in Winnipeg have a mission to complete: Sell 13,000 season tickets before June 21.
Feb 18, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
While it’s still in “report” and “unofficial” status, it appears that the NHL Board of Governors approved the sale of the Buffalo Sabres to billionaire Terry Pegula looks.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 17
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (58)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)