New York Rangers
Jun 27, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
It would’ve been tough fishing his skates out of the Hudson.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
He’d make an attractive option as a backup for any team in need if he hits free agency.
Jun 25, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Believe it or not, Colin Fraser has two Stanley Cup rings in his otherwise modest career.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Breakups are so hard these days.
Jun 21, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
He’s a physical force who could develop into a top-six forward.
Jun 21, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
That works out for New York because they don’t have any picks after the fourth round.
Jun 20, 2012, 10:24 PM EDT
The teams were selected by the Professional Hockey Writers’ Association.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
Malkin, Lundqvist, and Karlsson were among the big winners Wednesday night.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
A most deserving winner, with all due respect to Henrik Lundqvist and Steven Stamkos.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
The voting wasn’t even close.
Jun 20, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
He captured the award after leading the NHL with 109 points.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:02 AM EDT
The Hart, the Norris, the Vezina, and everything else will be decided tonight.
Jun 19, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
And we mean “the few.”
Jun 18, 2012, 6:23 PM EDT
It would certainly make some sense for New York to consider dealing him in the near future.
Jun 18, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
The younger brother of P.K. could be the first goalie off the board in Pittsburgh.
Jun 17, 2012, 3:52 PM EDT
File this under “duh”: Trading your best, young defenseman is never a good idea.
Jun 17, 2012, 10:19 AM EDT
But will Columbus budge on asking for the world?
Jun 16, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT
He’s looking forward to the 2012-13 campaign.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Filly don’t do the NHL anymore.
Jun 10, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
One reporter believes that Simon Gagne should sit.
Jun 9, 2012, 1:25 PM EDT
Who doesn’t love a good freaky photo?
Jun 8, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT
Another NHLer bolts for Russia.
Jun 7, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
He’s been an effective understudy for Henrik Lundqvist.
Jun 6, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
Gaborik got his shoulder fixed up while Prust underwent surgery on a wonky finger.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:48 AM EDT
New Jersey might want to win tonight to stave off the speculation for a little while longer.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)