New Jersey Devils
Jan 15, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Who wouldn’t want one of the premiere young scorers in the league?
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
The Devils will have problems at center at least for one game.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
Meanwhile, Zach Parise is without a contract for next season.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 12, 2012, 9:01 AM EDT
Thursday’s Morning Skate tackles hard-hitting issues like team building, shorthanded goals and … pancakes.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 11, 2012, 1:14 PM EDT
He hasn’t looked the same since returning, so now he’ll rest.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Brad Marchand just one of many to make the list.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EDT
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Is New Jersey a playoff team?
Jan 9, 2012, 9:03 PM EDT
A Stanley Cup seems just as relevant to a big paycheck for Parise.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
A look at some players with really low hit totals.
Jan 8, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
It took 1160 games, but he finally got one.
Jan 7, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A Boston columnist calls Roberto Luongo “weak sauce” and more.
Jan 5, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Prized Oilers rookie to miss extended time.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:13 PM EDT
Another statement game from the surging defending champs.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Janssen loves marathon fights.
Jan 4, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Doubtful for tomorrow’s game versus Tampa Bay.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
Zajac’s comeback has been a bit rougher than expected.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:52 AM EDT
This one won’t be the defensive struggle you’re thinking it will be.
Jan 2, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
After a two month reign of terror by Nugent-Hopkins, there’s a new top rookie of the month.
Jan 1, 2012, 8:25 AM EDT
With Weber out of the lineup, people will get an opportunity to see just how good Ryan Suter is at hockey. That story and so much more the first Morning Skate of the year.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)