New Jersey Devils
May 9, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Remember when he was the superstar teams couldn’t count on? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 8, 2012, 11:41 PM EST
In other words, New Jersey might prefer “rest over rust.”
May 8, 2012, 11:23 PM EST
A tough end for what the future Hall of Famer calls “the most enjoyable year” he’s had.
May 8, 2012, 11:11 PM EST
Was that the real difference in this series?
May 8, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
New Jersey withstood a “chippy” Philly effort.
May 8, 2012, 9:18 PM EST
Volchenkov got the ball rolling on an increasingly physical night.
May 8, 2012, 8:37 PM EST
On the bright side(?), it can’t get a lot worse.
May 8, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
But he did, and now the Flyers will be without his services facing elimination in Game 5.
May 8, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
If they’d started doing that sooner, they might not be down 3-1.
May 8, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Hasn’t played since Mar. 1
May 8, 2012, 9:24 AM EST
Just so long as it’s the Devils doing the damage that is.
May 7, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
“Honestly, it doesn’t change our preparation for the game either way.”
May 7, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Facing elimination Tuesday, Flyers will be without their star forward.
May 7, 2012, 9:16 AM EST
This sounds like a familiar line.
May 7, 2012, 8:58 AM EST
Philly might have to go through an elimination game without their best player.
May 7, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Sometimes the best trade is the one you don’t make. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 6, 2012, 11:14 PM EST
Fellow TSN panelists Marc Crawford and Craig Button also think the incident is worthy of supplementary discipline.
May 6, 2012, 10:46 PM EST
His efforts erased the Philadelphia Flyers’ lead.
May 6, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
He received a two-minute minor for his actions.
May 6, 2012, 10:23 PM EST
The Flyers are just one loss away from being eliminated.
May 6, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
The former Stanley Cup winner is banged up and might sit tonight.
May 6, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
“I think I’ve got to play smarter and just play between the whistles like he said.”
May 6, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Having a win jump out of a cake would make for the best surprise.
May 4, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Meanwhile, coach DeBoer believes his star’s back problems are in the past.
May 4, 2012, 4:57 PM EST
According to Philadelphia GM Paul Holmgren.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4