New Jersey Devils
May 26, 2012, 6:57 PM EDT
What is it? Here are your hints: Stanley Cup, captains, America
May 26, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
That’s putting it mildly, Darryl.
May 26, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
“The series had an added sort of a—I don’t want to say sideshow— a side attraction because of the rivalry.”
May 26, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Going from losing in Florida to the Stanley Cup finals makes for a decent change.
May 26, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
There are many ties that bind these two teams together.
May 26, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Throw history out the window between these two teams.
May 26, 2012, 11:18 AM EDT
“I mean, I wanted to touch it, but the majority said, ‘No.’ So that’s fine with me.”
May 26, 2012, 9:51 AM EDT
A couple of series-winning goals and potential for lots of hardware. That’ll do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 26, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Rangers smack talking takes a blow.
May 25, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Two series-clinching goals.
May 25, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Will it be the New Jersey Devils or Los Angeles Kings?
May 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EDT
Bright side for Torts: the press conferences are almost over for a few months.
May 25, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
Adam Henrique is this year’s Nathan Horton.
May 25, 2012, 9:46 PM EDT
Adam Oates will put this one on his resume.
May 25, 2012, 7:10 PM EDT
Defenseman drew rave reviews at the University of Wisconsin.
May 25, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
For the most part, though, the lineups will be almost identical to Game 5.
May 25, 2012, 3:06 PM EDT
But did they “sneak in” as the No. 8 seed?
May 25, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
We might have an NHL version of LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade.
May 24, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
“No disrespect to history, but we’re worried about ourselves.”
May 24, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
“I think both teams right now are being coached probably like we were coached at the time.”
May 24, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Jay Rosehill vs. Brian McGrattan was a good one.
May 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Peter DeBoer: “I don’t care when we give up the goals as long as we win the games.”
May 24, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
“My philosophy is I’m trying to find that Hall of Fame goaltender.”
May 24, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
Other than the natural hat trick Messier scored, of course.
May 24, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
He’s set to become a UFA on July 1.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 24
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 73
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (73)