New Jersey Devils
Mar 13, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
Devils fans don’t share that dream.
Mar 13, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
If your team sank like a stone in the second half, you’d be upset too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:57 AM EDT
The splendid Swede won it for Colorado.
Mar 12, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Gabriel has been doing much more than just score goals in his rookie season.
Mar 12, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
The universe might be humongous big, but the NHL world is his for now.
Mar 12, 2012, 10:36 AM EDT
Hybrid icing, overtime changes and the return of the red line will be discussed.
Mar 12, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
After 16 seasons and beating cancer, it’s been a long road. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 11, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
The Devils’ goaltender has 99 more regular season wins than Patrick Roy.
Mar 11, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Bobrovsky will start after 11 straight games on the bench.
Mar 11, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
“I wasn’t in the best shape when I came back. I probably came back too quick after my injury.”
Mar 10, 2012, 9:31 AM EDT
It might seem like fun and games now, but a big decision lies ahead. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 9, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Currently on 48 goals — two more and he makes some history.
Mar 9, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Minnesota is 9-27-7 since a hot start.
Mar 9, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Would it be worth it to (potentially) make the game safer for players?
Mar 8, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
More injury woes for the Wild.
Mar 8, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
The latest in a frustrating season — health-wise — for the 21-year-old.
Mar 7, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
Tough night for the Rangers center on Tuesday.
Mar 6, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
It doesn’t look good for the 21-year-old forward.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:59 PM EDT
The versatile forward left with a hand injury.
Mar 5, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
Taking the full brunt of a slap shot is brutal.
Mar 4, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
The Devils’ leading goal scorer might need X-rays after blocking a shot.
Mar 4, 2012, 1:59 PM EDT
“The only time frame I’ll put on it is he’ll be back and he’ll play for us again this year.”
Mar 4, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
An initiative like this takes a lot of hard work and support from all.
Mar 3, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Barring an injury, he’ll play in his 1,000th game Sunday.
Mar 3, 2012, 9:17 AM EDT
The Toronto scribes have a lot to say. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)