New Jersey Devils
Jun 3, 2012, 10:15 PM EDT
Meanwhile, DeBoer has gotten help from Jaques Lemaire.
Jun 3, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
His return towards the end of the season has provided them with a big boost in the playoffs.
Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
Sykora and Tallinder are still projected to be healthy scratches.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Penner: “He comes up big in those situations during a game and those moments that you need him to.”
Jun 3, 2012, 12:24 AM EDT
New Jersey is 0-for-6 in the series.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
Twitter – Mario Andretti included – weighs in on another 2-1 OT win for the Kings.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:46 PM EDT
Jeff Carter said some interesting things after scoring the Game 2 OT winner…
Jun 2, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
Another 2-1 overtime win for Los Angeles at the Prudential Center.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
He’s a top contender for the Conn Smythe Trophy.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT
It doesn’t look like they’ll be hurting for goaltending.
Jun 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Kovalchuk: “I don’t think any of us can say that we played a good game.”
Jun 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Five of the best young players in this summer’s draft got to soak in the experience.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
The Devils will look to tie the series up tonight.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
That may be the question for teams interested in Ryan Suter and/or Zach Parise.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Peter DeBoer’s tried it before, though.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:56 AM EDT
Even after getting Jeff Carter, they reportedly believe that they are still in a position to make a big free agent signing.
May 31, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
Kopitar: “Everytime we’re in our zone we want to make sure we make strong plays and get the hell out of there.”
May 31, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Yeah, it showed.
May 31, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
“Doughty is going to play as much as he has to play. There’s no getting away from that.”
May 31, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
Will New York make a big splash this summer?
May 31, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
Psst: He’s probably been the 2012 playoffs’ best defenseman.
May 31, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Thursday’s batch of entertaining links.
Scuderi on Kovalchuk and Parise: “Anytime we can keep those guys off the score sheet, we’ve got a chance to win”
May 31, 2012, 12:50 AM EDT
While one player was apparent, another had a miserable game.
May 31, 2012, 12:43 AM EDT
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 5
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 8
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 6
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 89
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (93)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)