New Jersey Devils sale
Nov 22, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
The Devils are in need of someone to save them from their debts and Nelson Peltz might just be that guy.
Sep 12, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
The Devils released a statement refuting much of what The New York Post reported about their financial troubles.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
A New York Post report indicates that the Devils could face bankruptcy after defaulting on a $100 million loan.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (97)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)