Jul 8, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
From the “better late than never” file, the Nashville may see Alexander Radulov back in a Predators jersey as soon as the 2012-13 season. Wouldn’t it be nice if they had him as a back-up plan for Sergei Kostitsyn?
Jul 1, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
The Avalanche traded their 2012 first round pick and a conditional second rounder to the Capitals for Semyon Varlamov’s negotiating rights. This post takes a look at the impact of this deal for both teams as well as how this changes the free agent goalie market.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
The Sabres sent Steve Montador’s negotiating rights to the Blackhawks for a seventh rounder in 2012 or 2013. Is this a sign that they are close to signing Christian Ehrhoff?
Jun 7, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
The Flyers opted to be a proactive participant in this year’s free agent festivities by acquiring the rights to Ilya Bryzgalov from the Phoenix Coyotes. But will they be able to sign him?
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 0
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 23
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24