Oct 9, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
No European lockout adventure for him.
Sep 18, 2012, 4:03 PM EST
In all, four University of North Dakota captains will be held out of the team’s season opener next month.
Aug 16, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
He’s the fifth-winningest coach in collegiate hockey history.
Mar 29, 2012, 1:31 PM EST
Spencer Abbott (Maine), Jack Connolly (Minnesota-Duluth) and Austin Smith (Colgate) will battle it out.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:02 PM EST
Great news for college hockey fans and fans of the game in general: NBC Sports Network will carry 16 NCAA games starting on Dec. 31.
Jul 9, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
From the look of things, the landscape of college hockey could be markedly different by the time the 2013-14 season begins. It already seemed that way when the Big Ten Conference was announced; Minnesota and Wisconsin will leave the WCHA while Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State will leave the CCHA and Penn State will…
Feb 19, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
Hockey Day In America takes focus on the job NCAA hockey has done to draw fans in on its own and how the NHL has drawn attention for it as well.
Oct 18, 2010, 11:22 PM EST
We’re already starting to get a little excited about the 2011 Winter Classic (featuring the Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins, if you don’t already know) here at PHT, but one thing the NHL cannot boast is drawing the largest crowd for an outdoor hockey game. Nope, that designation will reportedly go to an NCAA outdoor…
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 13
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)