Oct 9, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
No European lockout adventure for him.
Sep 18, 2012, 4:03 PM EDT
In all, four University of North Dakota captains will be held out of the team’s season opener next month.
Aug 16, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
He’s the fifth-winningest coach in collegiate hockey history.
Mar 29, 2012, 1:31 PM EDT
Spencer Abbott (Maine), Jack Connolly (Minnesota-Duluth) and Austin Smith (Colgate) will battle it out.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:02 PM EDT
Great news for college hockey fans and fans of the game in general: NBC Sports Network will carry 16 NCAA games starting on Dec. 31.
Jul 9, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
From the look of things, the landscape of college hockey could be markedly different by the time the 2013-14 season begins. It already seemed that way when the Big Ten Conference was announced; Minnesota and Wisconsin will leave the WCHA while Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State will leave the CCHA and Penn State will…
Feb 19, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
Hockey Day In America takes focus on the job NCAA hockey has done to draw fans in on its own and how the NHL has drawn attention for it as well.
Oct 18, 2010, 11:22 PM EDT
We’re already starting to get a little excited about the 2011 Winter Classic (featuring the Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins, if you don’t already know) here at PHT, but one thing the NHL cannot boast is drawing the largest crowd for an outdoor hockey game. Nope, that designation will reportedly go to an NCAA outdoor…
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 2
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 3
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 9
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 14
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)