Apr 6, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
Every game to be shown on either NBC, NBC Sports Network, CNBC or the NHL Network.
Nov 6, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
NBC will kick off its NHL coverage on Nov. 25 with an afternoon tilt between the Bruins and Red Wings.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Like many other people in the hockey world, Jeremy Roenick is tired of all the Sidney Crosby concussion updates.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
Doc Emrick is one of the best play-by-play voices in the NHL and he’ll be coming to NBC/Versus as the full-time lead man for the NHL broadcasts.
May 26, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Whether it’s the Boston Bruins or Tampa Bay Lightning against the Vancouver Canucks, find out the NBC/Versus schedule for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals in this post.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
Apr 28, 2011, 12:54 AM EDT
This post includes the game-by-game schedules for the 2011 semifinals, including which games will be on Versus and NBC.
Apr 3, 2011, 12:46 AM EDT
The Rangers and Sabres currently hold the bottom two playoff spots in the East, but big Sunday games (New York vs. Philadelphia; Buffalo vs. Carolina) could affect the bubble in a big way. This post breaks down the stretch runs for the Rangers and Sabres, along with the Hurricanes and Maple Leafs.
Apr 2, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
This time around, the Flyers will have something big on the line against the Rangers in the NBC Game of the Week. This post breaks down the road ahead for Washington and Philadelphia, two teams fighting for home ice advantage in the Eastern Conference.
Hockey Day In America and Heritage Classic combine for nine hours of coverage across NBC Sports and Versus
Feb 15, 2011, 4:03 PM EDT
Sunday will turn out to be one of the biggest hockey days of the year with Hockey Day In America and the 2011 Heritage Classic combining for nearly nine hours of hockey coverage across NBC and Versus.
Jan 28, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
The NHL All-Star Game marks a historic moment in broadcasting for the new NBCUniversal.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 40
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)