Apr 6, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
Every game to be shown on either NBC, NBC Sports Network, CNBC or the NHL Network.
Nov 6, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
NBC will kick off its NHL coverage on Nov. 25 with an afternoon tilt between the Bruins and Red Wings.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Like many other people in the hockey world, Jeremy Roenick is tired of all the Sidney Crosby concussion updates.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
Doc Emrick is one of the best play-by-play voices in the NHL and he’ll be coming to NBC/Versus as the full-time lead man for the NHL broadcasts.
May 26, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Whether it’s the Boston Bruins or Tampa Bay Lightning against the Vancouver Canucks, find out the NBC/Versus schedule for the 2011 Stanley Cup finals in this post.
May 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Sharks still need to settle their second round series, but we already know that the Eastern Conference finals will begin on Saturday and the West’s will start on Sunday. Check out this post for the full schedule.
Apr 28, 2011, 12:54 AM EDT
This post includes the game-by-game schedules for the 2011 semifinals, including which games will be on Versus and NBC.
Apr 3, 2011, 12:46 AM EDT
The Rangers and Sabres currently hold the bottom two playoff spots in the East, but big Sunday games (New York vs. Philadelphia; Buffalo vs. Carolina) could affect the bubble in a big way. This post breaks down the stretch runs for the Rangers and Sabres, along with the Hurricanes and Maple Leafs.
Apr 2, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
This time around, the Flyers will have something big on the line against the Rangers in the NBC Game of the Week. This post breaks down the road ahead for Washington and Philadelphia, two teams fighting for home ice advantage in the Eastern Conference.
Hockey Day In America and Heritage Classic combine for nine hours of coverage across NBC Sports and Versus
Feb 15, 2011, 4:03 PM EDT
Sunday will turn out to be one of the biggest hockey days of the year with Hockey Day In America and the 2011 Heritage Classic combining for nearly nine hours of hockey coverage across NBC and Versus.
Jan 28, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
The NHL All-Star Game marks a historic moment in broadcasting for the new NBCUniversal.
- WATCH LIVE: Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 1) 3
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 77
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 32
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 55
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (77)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (55)