NBC Sports Talk
Sep 25, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Is there reason to be positive?
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Carolina’s young phenom Jeff Skinner is looking to avoid the sophomore slump and get the Canes to the playoffs as he shares with NBC’s Bill Patrick.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 16
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 23
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 14
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)