NBC Sports Talk
Sep 25, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Is there reason to be positive?
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Carolina’s young phenom Jeff Skinner is looking to avoid the sophomore slump and get the Canes to the playoffs as he shares with NBC’s Bill Patrick.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 28
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)