NBC Sports Talk
Sep 25, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Is there reason to be positive?
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EST
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Carolina’s young phenom Jeff Skinner is looking to avoid the sophomore slump and get the Canes to the playoffs as he shares with NBC’s Bill Patrick.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35