NBC Sports Talk
Sep 25, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Is there reason to be positive?
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Carolina’s young phenom Jeff Skinner is looking to avoid the sophomore slump and get the Canes to the playoffs as he shares with NBC’s Bill Patrick.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
- Video: Ryan Kesler injured on knee-on-knee collision, on his way back to Vancouver 3
- Discuss: Bruins run over Habs in newest chapter of historic rivalry 15
- Peverley to undergo heart procedure, will miss rest of season 13
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 9
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 22
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 31
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 6
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (72)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)