NBC Sports Talk
Sep 25, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Is there reason to be positive?
Mar 28, 2012, 8:23 PM EST
Keith Jones and Mike Milbury discuss the latest in the erratic East.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
Carolina’s young phenom Jeff Skinner is looking to avoid the sophomore slump and get the Canes to the playoffs as he shares with NBC’s Bill Patrick.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 0
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 3
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 16
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7