NBC Sports Network
May 9, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
They’ll either play Game 7 against the Capitals or Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals vs. the Devils.
Apr 22, 2012, 8:06 PM EST
Or game (singular) if the Vancouver Canucks lose tonight.
Jan 2, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Welcome to an all new world of 24-hour sports coverage.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:02 PM EST
Great news for college hockey fans and fans of the game in general: NBC Sports Network will carry 16 NCAA games starting on Dec. 31.
Oct 5, 2011, 4:56 PM EST
Notre Dame is joining up with Hockey East in 2013-2014 after seeing the CCHA turn to ruins this offseason. They’ll also be bringing NBC Sports Network along with them.
Aug 18, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
Come in and immerse yourself in this season’s national TV schedule. We’re going to be awfully busy on our side of things.
Aug 1, 2011, 10:32 AM EST
The long-awaited rebranding of Versus will finally arrive on January 2, 2012 when it will become NBC Sports Network.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 24
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 10
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 50
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (50)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)