NBC playoff coverage
May 22, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
Keith Ballard delivered what might have been the best hit of the 2011 playoffs (so far) when he nailed Jamie McGinn with a devastating hip check.
May 21, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
Check out Net Cam and Star Cam footage from Game 4 between the Bruins and Lightning.
Apr 30, 2011, 7:49 PM EST
If you want to see every goal from Boston’s dominant 7-3 win against Philadelphia in Game 1, then this video post has you covered. This post also includes some Net Cam footage.
Apr 30, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
David Krejci gouged the Flyers with two goals and two assists as the Bruins dominated Philadelphia 7-3 in Game 1. Philly faces more goalie questions while Boston’s only true concern was their power play.
Apr 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
The Nathan Horton-Milan Lucic-David Krejci carried the momentum from earning the Bruins’ Game 7 OT goal into the first period, creating both of Boston’s goals to give them a 2-1 lead over the Flyers.
Apr 24, 2011, 4:56 AM EST
Hockey fans have seen Ryan Miller come through on the biggest stages in the Olympics, but how strong (or weak) has he been in playoff elimination games? This post examines how he’s done so far in his career.
Apr 23, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin discusses the Capitals’ first round series win over the Rangers, including the momentum that came from their come-from-behind win in Game 4.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 16, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
This post includes video highlights of the Red Wings’ 4-3 over the Coyotes and Nicklas Lidstrom’s post-game comments.
Apr 16, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
Johan Franzen said he feels fine after suffering another facial injury, even if he doesn’t look the part. Check out his comments in the video in this post.
Apr 16, 2011, 4:21 PM EST
The Coyotes scored three unanswered goals to make Game 2 interesting, but the Red Wings ended up taking a 2-0 series lead with a 4-3 win.
Apr 16, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Despite some signs of life from the Coyotes, the Red Wings maintained their three-goal lead going into the third period, with the score being 4-1.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2