NBC playoff coverage
May 22, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
Keith Ballard delivered what might have been the best hit of the 2011 playoffs (so far) when he nailed Jamie McGinn with a devastating hip check.
May 21, 2011, 6:44 PM EDT
Check out Net Cam and Star Cam footage from Game 4 between the Bruins and Lightning.
Apr 30, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
If you want to see every goal from Boston’s dominant 7-3 win against Philadelphia in Game 1, then this video post has you covered. This post also includes some Net Cam footage.
Apr 30, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
David Krejci gouged the Flyers with two goals and two assists as the Bruins dominated Philadelphia 7-3 in Game 1. Philly faces more goalie questions while Boston’s only true concern was their power play.
Apr 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
The Nathan Horton-Milan Lucic-David Krejci carried the momentum from earning the Bruins’ Game 7 OT goal into the first period, creating both of Boston’s goals to give them a 2-1 lead over the Flyers.
Apr 24, 2011, 4:56 AM EDT
Hockey fans have seen Ryan Miller come through on the biggest stages in the Olympics, but how strong (or weak) has he been in playoff elimination games? This post examines how he’s done so far in his career.
Apr 23, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin discusses the Capitals’ first round series win over the Rangers, including the momentum that came from their come-from-behind win in Game 4.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 16, 2011, 5:24 PM EDT
This post includes video highlights of the Red Wings’ 4-3 over the Coyotes and Nicklas Lidstrom’s post-game comments.
Apr 16, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
Johan Franzen said he feels fine after suffering another facial injury, even if he doesn’t look the part. Check out his comments in the video in this post.
Apr 16, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
The Coyotes scored three unanswered goals to make Game 2 interesting, but the Red Wings ended up taking a 2-0 series lead with a 4-3 win.
Apr 16, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
Despite some signs of life from the Coyotes, the Red Wings maintained their three-goal lead going into the third period, with the score being 4-1.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)