NBC Game of the Week
Mar 13, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Most teams would struggle with both of their normal starting goalies injured, yet 21-year-old netminder Braden Holtby isn’t just keeping the Capitals’ surge going. He’s also making a case for the No. 1 job, period.
Mar 12, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
Jonathan Toews had a great 2009-10 season, but his red-hot last couple months have propelled him into the Hart Trophy discussion for the first time in his outstanding young career.
Mar 6, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
Here are two videos that Rangers fans will enjoy, as we share a collection of all seven New York goals as well as Net Cam footage.
Mar 6, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
This post includes both the Flyers and Rangers Star Cam footage, along with the Sounds of the Game.
Mar 6, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
Ryan Callahan’s four-goal, one-assist game fueled the Rangers’ 7-0 beating of the Flyers in the NBC Game of the Week.
Mar 6, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
The Rangers chased Brian Boucher from the Flyers net in the second period, as Ryan Callahan earned his first career hat trick in a 4-0 game.
Mar 6, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
The desperate Rangers will go into this afternoon’s game with two key additions, as both Marian Gaborik and Ryan McDonagh are expected to return from injuries.
Mar 5, 2011, 11:31 PM EDT
After fighting for their playoff lives last season, the Flyers have been able to cruise to the top spot in the East in 2010-11. Yet for the first time this season, they’re really struggling. Every team stumbles a bit, but real question is: why? Here’s our explanation.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 19
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)