Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 23, 2012, 9:20 AM EST
Horton left yesterday’s shootout win over Philly early.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Scoring twice is a good way to respond to a coach calling you out.
Jan 17, 2012, 11:19 AM EST
Heavy legs and lacking effort will get you called out by the coach.
Jan 7, 2012, 3:06 PM EST
This is the video you’ll be watching all day long.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
This one won’t be the defensive struggle you’re thinking it will be.
Dec 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 19, 2011, 2:52 PM EST
Boston tough guy will sit tonight against Montreal.
Dec 18, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
B’s forward hit Zac Rinaldo from behind yesterday.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EST
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Nov 25, 2011, 2:26 PM EST
In case you missed it during the game, the players introduced their own lines and… Well, they’re not actors.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EST
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
Remember all that stuff about everyone being frustrated in Boston? Cancel the search party, the Bruins found their groove.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:16 AM EST
The Bruins are breaking up Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic from playing on the same line. Breakups are so hard these days.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
David Krejci rejoining the Bruins lineup is about the best news they could ask for right now.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
Zdeno Chara was fighting, Nathan Horton was trying to fight, Brad Marchand was chirping the officials, and Claude Julien got tossed out of the game. Pretty boring night, eh? Oh yeah, the Bruins lost too.
Oct 18, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
The Bruins light a spark in the second period thanks to Zdeno Chara popping off and getting some help from Tuukka Rask as well.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:08 AM EST
Tyler Seguin is finally the Bruins’ top line center. Of course, that happened thanks to some unfortunate circumstances.
Oct 11, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
David Krejci was injured during practice today and could miss the Bruins’ upcoming two-game road trip.
Oct 10, 2011, 8:17 PM EST
The Bruins’ top line of Nathan Horton, David Krejci and Milan Lucic are off to such a slow start that Claude Julien might have to split them up soon.
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 11
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 40
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)