Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Feb 15, 2012, 5:13 PM EDT
GM Peter Chiarelli has a tough decision to make.
Feb 15, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
5/2 favorites, to be specific.
Feb 15, 2012, 8:05 AM EDT
Boston is 3-2-0 in this season’s series against Montreal.
Feb 14, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
Boston forward still dealing with concussion symptoms.
Feb 10, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Bruins forward still suffering from headaches and related symptoms.
Feb 7, 2012, 2:01 PM EDT
Boston coach will no longer answer questions about his injured forward.
Feb 6, 2012, 7:52 PM EDT
Horton’s gradually making progress recovering from a “mild concussion.”
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Feb 4, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
Travel, schedule, and injuries are things he’d rather not hear about.
Feb 1, 2012, 7:54 PM EDT
He’s making baby steps (without skates).
Jan 30, 2012, 3:58 PM EDT
New Jersey’s given him a two-way deal.
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 23, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
Horton left yesterday’s shootout win over Philly early.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Scoring twice is a good way to respond to a coach calling you out.
Jan 17, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Heavy legs and lacking effort will get you called out by the coach.
Jan 7, 2012, 3:06 PM EDT
This is the video you’ll be watching all day long.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:52 AM EDT
This one won’t be the defensive struggle you’re thinking it will be.
Dec 21, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 19, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
Boston tough guy will sit tonight against Montreal.
Dec 18, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
B’s forward hit Zac Rinaldo from behind yesterday.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Nov 25, 2011, 2:26 PM EDT
In case you missed it during the game, the players introduced their own lines and… Well, they’re not actors.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 0
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 0
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 29
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)