Nov 19, 2013, 11:37 AM EST
He’s struggled mightily as of late.
Oct 21, 2013, 6:44 PM EST
Busy day for the NHL’s Department of Player Safety.
Oct 20, 2013, 9:35 PM EST
The check in question happened Saturday.
Oct 11, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
Connor Carrick and Michael Latta sent down.
Jul 3, 2013, 1:06 PM EST
He’s been with Buffalo for the last five seasons.
May 13, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
“The difference that I’ve seen in the last three years is, all the big players can skate like the little guys,” says Ken Hitchcock.
Mar 23, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
The former 30-goal scorer is one of many to get a seat.
Jan 23, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
The speedy forward has been rehabbing after offseason back surgery.
Jan 15, 2013, 12:33 PM EST
He underwent surgery for neck and back issues during the summer.
Aug 19, 2012, 3:22 PM EST
Johnny Gaudreau is someone Calgary will watch closely.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
Lake Placid provided a great setting to see some future NHLers in action.
Jul 5, 2012, 4:41 PM EST
Former Colorado forward moves to the Eastern Conference.
Apr 2, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Tough blow for the Sabres’ playoff chances.
Feb 29, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
Looks like he’ll get a shot on Buffalo’s second line.
Dec 31, 2011, 12:53 AM EST
$40 million doesn’t buy what it used to these days…
Dec 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
It’s almost like you can write a song about the Blues coach. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Struggling with an upper-body injury, sniper was held out of third period vs. Toronto.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
Another man down for Buffalo.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 2, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Paul Gaustad’s unintentional Guile kick caused the problem.
Nov 24, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
The Sabres are giving their big, mean Milan Lucic antidote his first cup of coffee at the NHL level.
Aug 24, 2011, 11:43 PM EST
Coaches, general managers, and scouting staffs are learning that size doesn’t matter as much as it used to. As long as the player is skilled, smart, and determined, it doesn’t matter how big the player is on the ice.
Jun 29, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
The Sabres locked up pesky forward Nathan Gerbe to a three year deal to avoid arbitration in yet another sign of the changes in Buffalo.
Jun 4, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
With new owner Terry Pegula in place, the Sabres could makeover their roster this summer. Before they do that, they must decide which free agents will come and which ones will go, though.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 51
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (51)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)