Mar 3, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
This divorce could be costly.
Aug 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
The new arena being built in Brooklyn, Barclays Center, is going to be able to host hockey there without an issue. Could this be the Islanders’ future home?
Aug 6, 2011, 9:47 PM EDT
The Islanders could be on the move in the future, but perhaps it’ll be to another location on Long Island and not Kansas City or Quebec City.
Aug 2, 2011, 12:55 AM EDT
The future of the New York Islanders calling Long Island home for the foreseeable future took a major blow tonight as the arena referendum was voted down by Nassau County voters.
Jul 14, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
As the vote for a new arena on Long Island approaches, a few members of the New York Rangers organization have spoken out to lend their support for the Islanders and their fans.
Jul 9, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
The Islanders are asking for $4 million from Nassau county to repair their aging arena.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (64)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)