Dec 5, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
What’s the deal with Eric Belanger?
Dec 5, 2011, 11:02 AM EDT
You didn’t really think Jordin Tootoo was going to get away with blowing up Ryan Miller the way he did, did you?
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 4, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
In his first game back from a concussion, Sabres goalie gets nailed by Jordin Tootoo.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
Soon, he will replace Ted as the best Nugent on the planet.
Dec 1, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
Preds coach with another zinger in advance of tonight’s game with Vancouver.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Will Schneider start in the playoffs? Will the Preds sign Suter? Will the Caps win their division?
Nov 30, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Deal netted them Jordan Eberle, among others.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
Ryan Jones won’t be sitting out for a play in which he probably shouldn’t have been penalized in the first place.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
What would you want your team to give up to get Bobby Ryan?
Nov 28, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
Three games in four nights against Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
Injury occurred in a scary incident from last night’s game vs. Nashville.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EDT
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 24, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
Bruins top the list. As they should.
Nov 18, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
Shockingly, Trotz wasn’t happy with the incident.
Nov 17, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Sounds like the Preds want Suter and Suter wants the Preds.
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan’s busy weekend might’ve gotten busier.
Oct 28, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators goalie robbed Vinny Lecavalier last night. Have a look…
Oct 25, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
In a related story, Carrie Underwood might also attend the game.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Sharks G Antti Niemi and Preds G Pekka Rinne are like Perfect Strangers, minus the hilarious hijinx.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
Nashville defenseman gets hit in the wallet for boarding Vancouver’s Jannik Hansen. Judging by that suit, he can afford it.
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 2
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)