Jun 30, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
He was set to be a restricted free agent this summer.
Jun 30, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Plenty of teams could be in the mix for the defensive defenseman’s services.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
Toughness that can play a bit, too.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Nashville spent plenty to get him — will they spend more to keep him?
Jun 29, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
His baggage and disappointing 2011-12 campaign will probably prevent him from getting a long-term deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 29, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
At 35, he still has something to offer.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
Though he might still re-sign with Nashville.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
Sid the Kid becomes a $100 million man…
Jun 28, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
For example, the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 28, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Scratch him off the list for July 1.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:41 AM EDT
The salary number is…big. Click inside to see what it is!
Jun 27, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT
The Kings might answer one of their biggest questions about as quickly as they rolled through the playoffs.
Jun 27, 2012, 7:26 PM EDT
Since free agency begins well before Sept. 15 and all …
Jun 27, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
Gauging the market for the Philadelphia Flyers’ defenseman.
Jun 27, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
The 29-year-old defenseman had 46 points in 2011-12.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
Jun 27, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Longtime Swiss national team boss fired up about his first NHL head coaching gig.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:00 AM EDT
After Ryan Suter, he’ll likely get the second richest contract among defensemen.
Jun 26, 2012, 4:15 PM EDT
Pylon jokes aside, he could be a valuable asset on the open market.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:19 PM EDT
The college star can start listening to offers this week.
Jun 26, 2012, 8:36 AM EDT
Get used to all this labor stuff, kids. That and stuff that’s way more fun in the Morning Skate.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EDT
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 25, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
But they’ll probably listen closely to offers.
Jun 25, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
The cream of the forward crop, where will the Devils’ captain land?
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 15
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 26
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)