Apr 8, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
NBC Universal will televise every postseason game this year.
Apr 7, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
It’s officially No. 4 Nashville vs. No. 5 Detroit.
Apr 7, 2012, 9:18 AM EST
Chicago can claim the fifth seed and play Nashville if they beat Detroit in regulation time on Saturday.
Apr 5, 2012, 1:39 PM EST
Assistant GM Jeff Gorton is in Tampa at the Frozen Four.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
The Stars are three points out of eighth place with just two games left.
Apr 3, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Nashville’s No. 1 goalie doesn’t get many nights off.
Apr 3, 2012, 10:28 AM EST
Nashville won a playoff series for the first time in its 12-year existence
Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
Pulled off a “sick move” against Chicago, as the kids like to say.
Apr 1, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
A roundup of Saturday’s most interesting developments.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
You might not see a better save than this all year.
Mar 30, 2012, 10:25 PM EST
Predators open up a one-point lead in likely fourth vs. fifth seed matchup.
Mar 29, 2012, 5:15 PM EST
Nashville’s loading up the KHL’s leading scorer with ice time.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 29, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
They’d better get adjusted soon, what with the playoffs starting in two weeks.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Only on the job for a little over two years, he made a number of bold moves.
Mar 28, 2012, 5:42 PM EST
Red Wings vs. Predators is all but official.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
With six games to go, at least one first-round series seems likely.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:40 AM EST
Would join some elite company in doing so.
Mar 26, 2012, 4:12 PM EST
Catered by Brandon Bollig.
Mar 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
Predators get goals from six different players.
Mar 25, 2012, 3:31 PM EST
This shouldn’t generate too much sarcasm, now should it?
Mar 25, 2012, 10:19 AM EST
Things are tight in the middle of the pack of the Western Conference.
Mar 25, 2012, 9:53 AM EST
Perhaps the Sens owner is just a big Frankie Goes To Hollywood fan. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:56 PM EST
Apparently all comebacks have to be centered around the Penguins.
Mar 24, 2012, 10:07 AM EST
Good thing for him the Predators aren’t concerned.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)