Apr 3, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Nashville’s No. 1 goalie doesn’t get many nights off.
Apr 3, 2012, 10:28 AM EDT
Nashville won a playoff series for the first time in its 12-year existence
Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
Pulled off a “sick move” against Chicago, as the kids like to say.
Apr 1, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
A roundup of Saturday’s most interesting developments.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:52 AM EDT
You might not see a better save than this all year.
Mar 30, 2012, 10:25 PM EDT
Predators open up a one-point lead in likely fourth vs. fifth seed matchup.
Mar 29, 2012, 5:15 PM EDT
Nashville’s loading up the KHL’s leading scorer with ice time.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 29, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
They’d better get adjusted soon, what with the playoffs starting in two weeks.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Only on the job for a little over two years, he made a number of bold moves.
Mar 28, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Red Wings vs. Predators is all but official.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
With six games to go, at least one first-round series seems likely.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
Would join some elite company in doing so.
Mar 26, 2012, 4:12 PM EDT
Catered by Brandon Bollig.
Mar 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EDT
Predators get goals from six different players.
Mar 25, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
This shouldn’t generate too much sarcasm, now should it?
Mar 25, 2012, 10:19 AM EDT
Things are tight in the middle of the pack of the Western Conference.
Mar 25, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
Perhaps the Sens owner is just a big Frankie Goes To Hollywood fan. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:56 PM EDT
Apparently all comebacks have to be centered around the Penguins.
Mar 24, 2012, 10:07 AM EDT
Good thing for him the Predators aren’t concerned.
Mar 24, 2012, 9:27 AM EDT
At what point does it stop getting through? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Which is odd, because they’re usually good at defense.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Boston captain set to join some elite company.
Mar 22, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
Geno might just have a shot at 50 goals, after all.
Mar 22, 2012, 8:35 PM EDT
Right after Sidney Crosby almost scored …
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 1
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 22
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 35
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)