Jul 20, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
No Parise, no Suter, no anyone. Problems ahead?
Jul 20, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Is their dynasty on its last legs?
Jul 20, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
That and more in our Friday edition of the Morning Skate.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:25 PM EDT
He’s nervous about the possibility of a lockout.
Jul 19, 2012, 8:50 PM EDT
Shea Weber’s offer sheet was brought up in a “lighthearted way.”
Jul 19, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
He doesn’t think Shea would be in this situation if Ryan Suter had re-signed with Nashville.
Jul 19, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Instead he signed with a nice, quiet place like Philadelphia…wait…
Jul 19, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
David Poile, shooting for the moon.
Jul 19, 2012, 2:52 PM EDT
Comments like that might make a Nashville return awkward. Or, more awkward.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
“We have stated previously that, should a team enter into an offer sheet with Shea, our intention would be to match and retain Shea.”
Jul 19, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
Logic says they have to match, but the finance department might say otherwise.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
And it all began with Bobby Clarke.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
Philadelphia’s breaking the bank on this one.
Jul 19, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
That and more in our Thursday edition of the Morning Skate.
Jul 19, 2012, 1:21 AM EDT
Never say the Flyers aren’t bold…
Jul 18, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
But will Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk be open to making a long-term commitment?
Jul 18, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
They’re not good. (Update: They’re very good.)
Jul 17, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
Of course, talking and signing are two very different things.
Jul 16, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
So many questions, but plenty of potential.
Jul 16, 2012, 4:47 PM EDT
He was a 38-year-old rookie head coach in his first go-round…what will his second stint bring?
Jul 16, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
Washington locks up its two-time Norris Trophy nominee.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:44 AM EDT
A few minor signings to pass your way…
Jul 15, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Offer sheets are rare, but the negotiations can be rough.
Jul 14, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
Peter Mueller and Wojtek Wolski have already been taken off the market.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)