May 20, 2012, 11:47 AM EDT
Because… Why not, right?
May 19, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
To stay in Nashville or to test the lucrative free agent waters, that is the question.
May 19, 2012, 9:51 AM EDT
Keeping the wife and kids nearby can keep a man at ease. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 18, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
Preds captain appeared on a Vancouver radio station and criticized his teammate.
May 17, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
And not afraid to laugh at himself.
May 17, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
In speaking with a Belorussian news outlet.
May 17, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Travis Zajac didn’t think the Game 2 delay over a malfunctioning penalty box door was “that funny.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
The 27-year-old is a UFA on July 1.
May 16, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT
Playing alongside Pavel Datsyuk would be impressive.
May 15, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
Good thing George Steinbrenner or Mr. Burns aren’t around to see this. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 14, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
“Dear Ryan Suter: Check out the new talent on the way. Love, Ken Holland”
May 13, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
NHL teams might decide that dealing with transfer headaches aren’t worth it.
May 13, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
Did someone just play Alexander Semin’s music?
May 12, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
A lighthearted day in Phoenix…
May 11, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
SI’s Michael Farber has the report
May 11, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Two Hart Trophy nominees top the list
May 11, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
Will he play with Nashville in 2012-13?
May 10, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
“We do have some holes and we’re going to try to fill those holes.”
May 10, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Nashville defenseman could become an unrestricted free agent next summer.
May 10, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
He’s scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
May 10, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
He’d like to stay with the Predators.
May 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Dustin Penner, Justin Williams, Rob Scuderi and (sort of) Colin Fraser raised the chalice before.
May 9, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
“Wherever” is the operative term.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
May 9, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
Oh, so it wasn’t for staying out late and playing terrible in Game 2. Who knew?
- Hurricanes say Jordan Staal broke a bone in his right leg 2
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 25
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)