Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 17, 2012, 8:01 AM EST
This might be the least stunning development of the postseason. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:21 PM EST
That’s some quality trolling.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EST
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Apr 16, 2012, 2:00 AM EST
The shoe might fit in Hollywood.
Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Another goal for Shea Weber while Pekka Rinne dominates in goal. Sound familiar?
Apr 15, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
This postseason has not been kind to protective headgear.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:33 AM EST
Red Wings hope their home ice dominance extends to the postseason.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EST
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Nashville was first in the NHL with a 21.6% power-play success rate in the regular season, but they haven’t taken advantage of Detroit’s mistakes.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
The Predators are still searching for their first power-play goal.
Apr 13, 2012, 8:26 PM EST
Wings move on after the scrap and take an early lead.
Apr 13, 2012, 4:43 PM EST
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the most controversial play of the postseason…thus far.
Apr 13, 2012, 12:58 PM EST
Towering defenseman won’t face Detroit for the second straight game.
Apr 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Friday’s collection of links.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:58 PM EST
Plus some more discussion of the Shea Weber non-suspension.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Bill Patrick believe that the NHL “dropped the ball.”
Apr 12, 2012, 7:47 PM EST
The Red Wings coach has also “moved on” from the Weber hit.
Apr 12, 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Vancouver forward steamrolled Kyle Clifford on Wednesday.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:55 PM EST
Red Wings forward not happy with hit, or ruined equipment.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
“If there’s no suspension for something as blatant and contrary to league dictates as Weber’s act, then there can be no suspension for anyone the rest of the playoffs.”
Apr 12, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Canucks forward was tossed from Wednesday’s game vs. LA for boarding Kyle Clifford.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)