Sep 6, 2011, 9:25 PM EDT
Quebec City’s council approved Quebecor’s naming rights deal, which could net the city $63.5 million over 25 years – if the NHL comes back to the former market. This marks a big step in that direction, but the city still has a long way to go before they can land a team if they get the arena built by 2015.
Aug 25, 2011, 8:21 PM EDT
HSBC Arena, the home of the Buffalo Sabres, shall henceforth be known as First Niagara Center.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
The Winnipeg Hockey Club is keeping up appearances and taking care of local interests with MTS Allstream to continue their naming rights deal.
Apr 12, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers don’t just play at the BankAtlantic Center anymore; now they skate at the Lexus Rink at the BankAtlantic Center. Could placing ads on jerseys be the next frontier?
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63