Sep 6, 2011, 9:25 PM EST
Quebec City’s council approved Quebecor’s naming rights deal, which could net the city $63.5 million over 25 years – if the NHL comes back to the former market. This marks a big step in that direction, but the city still has a long way to go before they can land a team if they get the arena built by 2015.
Aug 25, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
HSBC Arena, the home of the Buffalo Sabres, shall henceforth be known as First Niagara Center.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
The Winnipeg Hockey Club is keeping up appearances and taking care of local interests with MTS Allstream to continue their naming rights deal.
Apr 12, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
The Florida Panthers don’t just play at the BankAtlantic Center anymore; now they skate at the Lexus Rink at the BankAtlantic Center. Could placing ads on jerseys be the next frontier?
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5