Sep 6, 2011, 9:25 PM EDT
Quebec City’s council approved Quebecor’s naming rights deal, which could net the city $63.5 million over 25 years – if the NHL comes back to the former market. This marks a big step in that direction, but the city still has a long way to go before they can land a team if they get the arena built by 2015.
Aug 25, 2011, 8:21 PM EDT
HSBC Arena, the home of the Buffalo Sabres, shall henceforth be known as First Niagara Center.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
The Winnipeg Hockey Club is keeping up appearances and taking care of local interests with MTS Allstream to continue their naming rights deal.
Apr 12, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers don’t just play at the BankAtlantic Center anymore; now they skate at the Lexus Rink at the BankAtlantic Center. Could placing ads on jerseys be the next frontier?
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5