Sep 6, 2011, 9:25 PM EDT
Quebec City’s council approved Quebecor’s naming rights deal, which could net the city $63.5 million over 25 years – if the NHL comes back to the former market. This marks a big step in that direction, but the city still has a long way to go before they can land a team if they get the arena built by 2015.
Aug 25, 2011, 8:21 PM EDT
HSBC Arena, the home of the Buffalo Sabres, shall henceforth be known as First Niagara Center.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
The Winnipeg Hockey Club is keeping up appearances and taking care of local interests with MTS Allstream to continue their naming rights deal.
Apr 12, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers don’t just play at the BankAtlantic Center anymore; now they skate at the Lexus Rink at the BankAtlantic Center. Could placing ads on jerseys be the next frontier?
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 27
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)