Apr 26, 2011, 1:55 AM EDT
The 2011 playoffs continue to dispel “choking” arguments, as Joe Thornton scored the overtime goal that ended the Kings-Sharks series. Read all about another dramatic game in this post.
Apr 25, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
It’s easy to criticize the Flyers’ front office for “ignoring” the goalie position, but decade after decade of success shows that they know what they’re doing.
Apr 19, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov hasn’t been an all-world goalie in the last two playoff years, but a smart GM might realize that has as much to do with the team in front of him as it does with the man in net.
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 1
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 3
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 29
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)