Apr 26, 2011, 1:55 AM EDT
The 2011 playoffs continue to dispel “choking” arguments, as Joe Thornton scored the overtime goal that ended the Kings-Sharks series. Read all about another dramatic game in this post.
Apr 25, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
It’s easy to criticize the Flyers’ front office for “ignoring” the goalie position, but decade after decade of success shows that they know what they’re doing.
Apr 19, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov hasn’t been an all-world goalie in the last two playoff years, but a smart GM might realize that has as much to do with the team in front of him as it does with the man in net.
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 6
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 29
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 43
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 27
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 53
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41