Apr 7, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
The good news: Henrik Zetterberg doesn’t think he’ll need surgery on his knee. The bad news: he was limping around with a knee brace and will need an MRI.
Nov 20, 2010, 3:34 PM EST
After MRI results turned up negative, doctors told Martin Brodeur to rest his elbow for “a maximum of two weeks.”
Nov 16, 2010, 12:42 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers hope that Daniel Carcillo’s injury is only an MCL sprain, but they could find out more if he can get an MRI on that ailing knee today.
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 5
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 5
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 4
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 21
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 30
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3