Apr 7, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
The good news: Henrik Zetterberg doesn’t think he’ll need surgery on his knee. The bad news: he was limping around with a knee brace and will need an MRI.
Nov 20, 2010, 3:34 PM EDT
After MRI results turned up negative, doctors told Martin Brodeur to rest his elbow for “a maximum of two weeks.”
Nov 16, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers hope that Daniel Carcillo’s injury is only an MCL sprain, but they could find out more if he can get an MRI on that ailing knee today.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 0
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 0
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 19
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45