Apr 7, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
The good news: Henrik Zetterberg doesn’t think he’ll need surgery on his knee. The bad news: he was limping around with a knee brace and will need an MRI.
Nov 20, 2010, 3:34 PM EST
After MRI results turned up negative, doctors told Martin Brodeur to rest his elbow for “a maximum of two weeks.”
Nov 16, 2010, 12:42 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers hope that Daniel Carcillo’s injury is only an MCL sprain, but they could find out more if he can get an MRI on that ailing knee today.
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 2
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16