Apr 7, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
The good news: Henrik Zetterberg doesn’t think he’ll need surgery on his knee. The bad news: he was limping around with a knee brace and will need an MRI.
Nov 20, 2010, 3:34 PM EDT
After MRI results turned up negative, doctors told Martin Brodeur to rest his elbow for “a maximum of two weeks.”
Nov 16, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers hope that Daniel Carcillo’s injury is only an MCL sprain, but they could find out more if he can get an MRI on that ailing knee today.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47