Dec 2, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
Hurrah! (Moustache picture featured in the post. Click away.)
Dec 1, 2011, 11:47 AM EDT
He was good. Very good.
Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
Tim Thomas can grow a fantastic mustache and he wants YOU to support the Movember movement.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Nov 4, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=53&id=81273&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
George Parros seems to skate – or maybe I should say, beat people up – to the beat of his own drum. He breaks the stereotype of being a knuckle-dragging troglodyte of an enforcer, as Parros has an ivy-league background. So it probably shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that he’s bringing his own…
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9