Dec 2, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
Hurrah! (Moustache picture featured in the post. Click away.)
Dec 1, 2011, 11:47 AM EDT
He was good. Very good.
Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
Tim Thomas can grow a fantastic mustache and he wants YOU to support the Movember movement.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Nov 4, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=53&id=81273&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
George Parros seems to skate – or maybe I should say, beat people up – to the beat of his own drum. He breaks the stereotype of being a knuckle-dragging troglodyte of an enforcer, as Parros has an ivy-league background. So it probably shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that he’s bringing his own…
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 0
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 0
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 27
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 97
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 8
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36