Oct 15, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Veteran of over 250 games wants to play hockey. Soon.
Oct 15, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Another Russian player jumping to Russia? You don’t say.
Oct 11, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
Weird, but logical. Click the link to read why.
Oct 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Hockey work, that is. They could all probably get construction jobs or something.
Oct 8, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
That noise you heard was Paul Holmgren slapping his forehead.
Oct 8, 2012, 10:36 AM EDT
Where he’ll join another Red Wing, Damien Brunner.
Oct 3, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
Where he’ll fulfill a lifelong dream of playing alongside Jeremy Yablonski.
Oct 2, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
But history shows there’s also a fair amount of risk involved.
Oct 1, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
He only agreed to a professional tryout with the ECHL team.
Oct 1, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Young blueliner will play for defending champ Brynas.
Oct 1, 2012, 10:42 AM EDT
The Flyers’ leading scorer could be on his way to Kladno…or Siberia.
Sep 28, 2012, 6:32 PM EDT
He just signed a professional tryout contract with them to stay in shape.
Sep 28, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
He did this during the last lockout, too.
Sep 28, 2012, 10:34 AM EDT
He’ll join teammate and Isles captain Mark Streit on one of the biggest and most popular clubs in Europe.
Sep 27, 2012, 11:04 PM EDT
Team Montreal took out Team Quebec 7-4.
Sep 27, 2012, 7:33 PM EDT
Call it his way of paying it forward.
Sep 27, 2012, 1:38 PM EDT
Sep 25, 2012, 4:42 PM EDT
Led by a pair of Flyers, Max Talbot and Bruno Gervais.
Sep 24, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
He’ll join former Penguins forward Richard Park in Ambri-Piotta.
Sep 22, 2012, 5:15 PM EDT
The contest is scheduled for Oct. 23
Sep 21, 2012, 3:56 PM EDT
HC Kladno will be one to watch during the lockout. Assuming you can watch Czech League games.
Sep 21, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Two sides coming together for the greater good — why can’t this happen with the CBA?
Sep 21, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Catching up on the many NHL exports.
Sep 20, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Featuring guys like Marc-Andre Fleury, Kris Letang, Alex Burrows and David Perron.
Sep 19, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
One word: Oktoberfest.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 24
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 73
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (74)