Feb 7, 2012, 1:35 PM EST
Maligned Canadiens center knows folks are ragging on him, but he still loves ‘em.
Feb 6, 2012, 12:49 PM EST
A few Monday transactions to pass your way…
Feb 6, 2012, 9:26 AM EST
Wheeler: “I asked him to fight and he declined — and then he jumped me.”
Feb 5, 2012, 1:52 PM EST
Montreal fans hate it and their opponents are all having a laugh.
Feb 5, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
Slew foots are the new face wash.
Feb 3, 2012, 6:38 PM EST
It was that or sacrificing a chicken.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:43 PM EST
He’ll have to fight someone in the AHL instead.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
Questioned refs after a 5-3 loss to New Jersey.
Feb 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
Devils winger nailed Montreal’s Mike Blunden on Thursday night.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:08 PM EST
Will Shanahan discipline his former teammate for this check, then?
Feb 2, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
Early word is that it’s only a bruise, though.
Feb 2, 2012, 3:19 PM EST
Joel Rechlicz could be the guy to finish it.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
“They were looking for something to talk about or feel good about after that game and they’re barking up the wrong tree if you ask me.”
Feb 1, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
Gaustad was also asked, “Where’s Lucic?”
Feb 1, 2012, 7:17 AM EST
If your feelings weren’t on fire one way or another, you weren’t trying last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 31, 2012, 5:36 PM EST
We only mention because he’s a prime trade candidate and the deadline is less than a month away.
Jan 30, 2012, 6:43 PM EST
“All the research that we do on a regular basis tells us overwhelmingly our fans like the shootout.”
Jan 30, 2012, 3:58 PM EST
New Jersey’s given him a two-way deal.
Jan 30, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
Perhaps someone like Travis Moen?
Jan 30, 2012, 12:49 PM EST
No Suter, no Beauchemin, no Gleason… It’s Hal Gill time everyone.
Jan 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Curious who is playing with who today? Sure you are.
Jan 29, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
It’s the one game per year where back-checking is optional.
Jan 29, 2012, 9:57 AM EST
Concussion recovery isn’t going too hot for the Kings forward. That and a little bit more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 28, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Wearing a Superman cape and horn-rimmed glasses, no less.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:24 PM EST
Participants named for fastest skater, breakaway challenge, accuracy shooting, challenge relay, hardest shot and elimination shootout.
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 3
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 4
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 9
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 10
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 21
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)