Nov 7, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
He joins three other NHL players there.
Nov 6, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
It played in nine different cities and raised over $400,000 for charity.
Nov 5, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
Too much hooking, too much slashing, he says.
Nov 4, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
He factored into five of Kladno’s seven goals Sunday.
Nov 3, 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
They will play in five small Canadian cities.
Nov 2, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Another NHLer finds work in the National League A.
Nov 1, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
I feel like he should be exempt from this.
Oct 31, 2012, 4:09 PM EDT
Forecast calls for confidence, bordering on cockiness, that will rub older weathermen the wrong way.
Oct 30, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
The deal will be finalized soon, according to GM Alexei Zhamnov.
Oct 29, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
He’ll join JYP and become the eighth Hab to land overseas during the lockout.
Oct 27, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
He’s giving back to the program that helped him play.
Oct 26, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
Oct 25, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Tough blow for AHL Hamilton.
Oct 25, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
No falling out or anything — his contract with Kladno expired, and he’s going home to be with his family.
Oct 24, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
He’s having a good time in Geneva, apparently.
Oct 23, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
With four NHL teammates the deck is a bit stacked.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EDT
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Oct 19, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
Habs rearguard started a firestorm last week when he said he might not return to the NHL.
Oct 19, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
He’ll coach at his alma mater during the lockout. That and more lockout links inside.
Oct 16, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
The final tally: five games, one goal, four PIM, minus-2, 22 shots on goal. Oh, and a whole bunch of losses.
Oct 15, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Veteran of over 250 games wants to play hockey. Soon.
Oct 15, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Another Russian player jumping to Russia? You don’t say.
Oct 11, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
Weird, but logical. Click the link to read why.
Oct 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Hockey work, that is. They could all probably get construction jobs or something.
Oct 8, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
That noise you heard was Paul Holmgren slapping his forehead.
- A taste of revenge? Blackhawks deal blow to Kings’ playoff hopes 2
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 6
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18