Nov 7, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
He joins three other NHL players there.
Nov 6, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
It played in nine different cities and raised over $400,000 for charity.
Nov 5, 2012, 11:27 AM EST
Too much hooking, too much slashing, he says.
Nov 4, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
He factored into five of Kladno’s seven goals Sunday.
Nov 3, 2012, 11:23 PM EST
They will play in five small Canadian cities.
Nov 2, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Another NHLer finds work in the National League A.
Nov 1, 2012, 4:32 PM EST
I feel like he should be exempt from this.
Oct 31, 2012, 4:09 PM EST
Forecast calls for confidence, bordering on cockiness, that will rub older weathermen the wrong way.
Oct 30, 2012, 10:43 AM EST
The deal will be finalized soon, according to GM Alexei Zhamnov.
Oct 29, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
He’ll join JYP and become the eighth Hab to land overseas during the lockout.
Oct 27, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
He’s giving back to the program that helped him play.
Oct 26, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
Oct 25, 2012, 3:02 PM EST
Tough blow for AHL Hamilton.
Oct 25, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
No falling out or anything — his contract with Kladno expired, and he’s going home to be with his family.
Oct 24, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
He’s having a good time in Geneva, apparently.
Oct 23, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
With four NHL teammates the deck is a bit stacked.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EST
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Oct 19, 2012, 11:17 AM EST
Habs rearguard started a firestorm last week when he said he might not return to the NHL.
Oct 19, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
He’ll coach at his alma mater during the lockout. That and more lockout links inside.
Oct 16, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
The final tally: five games, one goal, four PIM, minus-2, 22 shots on goal. Oh, and a whole bunch of losses.
Oct 15, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
Veteran of over 250 games wants to play hockey. Soon.
Oct 15, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
Another Russian player jumping to Russia? You don’t say.
Oct 11, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
Weird, but logical. Click the link to read why.
Oct 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Hockey work, that is. They could all probably get construction jobs or something.
Oct 8, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
That noise you heard was Paul Holmgren slapping his forehead.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)