Nov 6, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
It played in nine different cities and raised over $400,000 for charity.
Nov 5, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
Too much hooking, too much slashing, he says.
Nov 4, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
He factored into five of Kladno’s seven goals Sunday.
Nov 3, 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
They will play in five small Canadian cities.
Nov 2, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Another NHLer finds work in the National League A.
Nov 1, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
I feel like he should be exempt from this.
Oct 31, 2012, 4:09 PM EDT
Forecast calls for confidence, bordering on cockiness, that will rub older weathermen the wrong way.
Oct 30, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
The deal will be finalized soon, according to GM Alexei Zhamnov.
Oct 29, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
He’ll join JYP and become the eighth Hab to land overseas during the lockout.
Oct 27, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
He’s giving back to the program that helped him play.
Oct 26, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
Oct 25, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Tough blow for AHL Hamilton.
Oct 25, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
No falling out or anything — his contract with Kladno expired, and he’s going home to be with his family.
Oct 24, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
He’s having a good time in Geneva, apparently.
Oct 23, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
With four NHL teammates the deck is a bit stacked.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EDT
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Oct 19, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
Habs rearguard started a firestorm last week when he said he might not return to the NHL.
Oct 19, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
He’ll coach at his alma mater during the lockout. That and more lockout links inside.
Oct 16, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
The final tally: five games, one goal, four PIM, minus-2, 22 shots on goal. Oh, and a whole bunch of losses.
Oct 15, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Veteran of over 250 games wants to play hockey. Soon.
Oct 15, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Another Russian player jumping to Russia? You don’t say.
Oct 11, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
Weird, but logical. Click the link to read why.
Oct 11, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Hockey work, that is. They could all probably get construction jobs or something.
Oct 8, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
That noise you heard was Paul Holmgren slapping his forehead.
Oct 8, 2012, 10:36 AM EDT
Where he’ll join another Red Wing, Damien Brunner.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)