May 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
A formal announcement could come as early as next week.
Aug 22, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
Speculation on MLSE President & CEO’s next move.
Dec 16, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Can’t a guy just get some mozz sticks?
Dec 9, 2011, 1:51 PM EDT
Is it all about money for MLSE?
Dec 9, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
Last night’s report is today’s confirmed deal: The Maple Leafs have been sold.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
If you have about $2 billion, you too can buy 80% of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Nov 19, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
But didn’t you say the exact opposite on Thursday?
Nov 18, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
His name is Jonathan M. Nelson.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
“Yes, I’ve been approached by multiple firms considering the purchase of MLSE.”
Nov 16, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Aug 20, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
Leafs soon-to-be retired president Richard Peddie says the team will make the playoffs this year. Oh, and he’s got a deal where he can earn a Stanley Cup ring after retirement… With a catch.
Mar 12, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan is looking to sell their 66% share in Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
Dec 1, 2010, 12:11 PM EDT
Media company Rogers already owns the Toronto Blue Jays, but they might add the Maple Leafs and other Toronto sports teams in a whopping deal reportedly estimated at $1.3 billion in value.
Nov 30, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
Leafs president and CEO is calling it quits at the end of 2011.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32