Miracle on Ice
Feb 22, 2015, 1:16 AM EDT
All living members joked and reminisced in the “Relive the Miracle” ceremony at Herb Brooks Arena.
Feb 21, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
Look for more on the Miracle on Ice reunion on NBC’s Hockey Day in American coverage on Sunday at noon ET.
Feb 21, 2015, 10:02 AM EDT
All living members of the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team will gather for just the third time in 35 years on Saturday, and the first time in Lake Placid.
Feb 20, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
More about reunion during Hockey Day in America, Sunday at noon on NBC and online
Feb 14, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
“It truly was a miracle. Such a thing will never be repeated.”
Mar 11, 2013, 6:45 AM EDT
After 40 years of coaching, his success outweighs recent negativity.
Feb 23, 2013, 11:41 PM EDT
A little under $27K for red pants? What a steal.
Nov 21, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The Team USA captain from the 1980 games in Lake Placid will be commemorated on Wednesday evening.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:10 PM EDT
It doesn’t get better than Roseau vs. Warroad.
Apr 19, 2011, 10:22 PM EDT
The Bruins decided to take it the serenity – and Miracle on Ice related history – of Lake Placid, New York during their off day today.
Nov 5, 2010, 8:56 PM EDT
Mark Wells’ gold medal from the 1980 “Miracle on Ice” run sold for more than $310K in an auction today. Click “Read more” for more details.
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 129
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 15
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 23
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 23
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (128)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)