Apr 13, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
Are there any milestones left for Marty?
Apr 7, 2012, 9:16 PM EDT
Stamkos is the first 60-goal scorer since Alex Ovechkin.
Mar 30, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Pascal Dupuis set a special mark of his own.
Mar 27, 2012, 9:07 PM EDT
A study of what he’s done, what he must do and his chances of doing it.
Mar 15, 2012, 12:02 AM EDT
The Finnish great is like most of us – he doesn’t want the Finnish Flash to go.
Mar 13, 2012, 10:33 PM EDT
Like last season, there might only be one.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
Selanne’s now the all-time leading Finnish point scorer … but is he the greatest Finn of all-time?
Mar 1, 2012, 9:32 PM EDT
His next target? Mario Lemieux at seventh place.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Update: Reports indicate he might miss 6-8 weeks.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:14 PM EDT
The young team was 18-0-3 in their last 21 games in St. Louis.
Feb 22, 2012, 9:51 PM EDT
He’s been there through thick and mostly thin in Sunrise.
Feb 14, 2012, 10:03 PM EDT
Detroit makes history at Joe Louis Arena with 3-1 win against Dallas Stars.
Feb 3, 2012, 2:32 AM EDT
Gagner joins the likes of Gretzky, Coffey, Lemieux and Rocket Richard.
Jan 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
This year’s team breaks a mark that was set in 1965.
Jan 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
Update: Cullen rose to the occasion.
Dec 30, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
Iginla needs two goals for 500 while Alfredsson is one short of 400.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:22 AM EDT
Nicklas Lidstrom is scheduled to become the 14th player in NHL history to cross the 1,500 regular season games played mark tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EDT
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
Oct 13, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Miikka Kiprusoff could pass Mike Vernon for the Flames’ team record for wins tonight.
Oct 6, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
It didn’t take long for Jaromir Jagr to record his 1,600th point. In fact, he didn’t even need a full period. Jagr assisted on a beautiful Claude Giroux power play goal, which might not be a rare occurrence this season.
Aug 30, 2011, 4:57 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr and Jarome Iginla could reach some impressive milestones next season, particularly in Jagr’s case. This post goes deeper to look at other all-time rankings lists, showing why Mike Modano might want to come back for another season after all.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 27
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)