Apr 13, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Are there any milestones left for Marty?
Apr 7, 2012, 9:16 PM EST
Stamkos is the first 60-goal scorer since Alex Ovechkin.
Mar 30, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
Pascal Dupuis set a special mark of his own.
Mar 27, 2012, 9:07 PM EST
A study of what he’s done, what he must do and his chances of doing it.
Mar 15, 2012, 12:02 AM EST
The Finnish great is like most of us – he doesn’t want the Finnish Flash to go.
Mar 13, 2012, 10:33 PM EST
Like last season, there might only be one.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:01 AM EST
Selanne’s now the all-time leading Finnish point scorer … but is he the greatest Finn of all-time?
Mar 1, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
His next target? Mario Lemieux at seventh place.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:23 PM EST
Update: Reports indicate he might miss 6-8 weeks.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:14 PM EST
The young team was 18-0-3 in their last 21 games in St. Louis.
Feb 22, 2012, 9:51 PM EST
He’s been there through thick and mostly thin in Sunrise.
Feb 14, 2012, 10:03 PM EST
Detroit makes history at Joe Louis Arena with 3-1 win against Dallas Stars.
Feb 3, 2012, 2:32 AM EST
Gagner joins the likes of Gretzky, Coffey, Lemieux and Rocket Richard.
Jan 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
This year’s team breaks a mark that was set in 1965.
Jan 10, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
Update: Cullen rose to the occasion.
Dec 30, 2011, 1:33 PM EST
Iginla needs two goals for 500 while Alfredsson is one short of 400.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:22 AM EST
Nicklas Lidstrom is scheduled to become the 14th player in NHL history to cross the 1,500 regular season games played mark tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EST
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
Oct 13, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
Miikka Kiprusoff could pass Mike Vernon for the Flames’ team record for wins tonight.
Oct 6, 2011, 8:48 PM EST
It didn’t take long for Jaromir Jagr to record his 1,600th point. In fact, he didn’t even need a full period. Jagr assisted on a beautiful Claude Giroux power play goal, which might not be a rare occurrence this season.
Aug 30, 2011, 4:57 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr and Jarome Iginla could reach some impressive milestones next season, particularly in Jagr’s case. This post goes deeper to look at other all-time rankings lists, showing why Mike Modano might want to come back for another season after all.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)