Oct 9, 2013, 6:31 PM EST
Here we go again.
Oct 8, 2013, 8:37 AM EST
Buffalo has scored just two goals in three games.
Sep 28, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
It was an up and down day for their 2013 first-round picks.
Sep 13, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
Thomas Vanek on the other hand…
Sep 4, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
He appeared in 25 games for Buffalo last season, which is apparently too many.
Sep 3, 2013, 11:08 PM EST
His debut with Buffalo was a little bumpy.
Aug 22, 2013, 3:48 PM EST
Group will also include Calder nominee Brendan Gallagher.
Aug 2, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
A deadline day trade helped fill the coffers.
Jul 2, 2013, 12:03 PM EST
No trips back to junior hockey for him.
Jun 18, 2013, 3:26 PM EST
But will they stay?
Apr 21, 2013, 1:53 PM EST
The Sabres are playing out the string the rest of the way but they’re going to get a head start on figuring out next season now. One way they’ll do that is by taking another look at rookie forward Mikhail Grigorenko. John Vogl of The Buffalo News hears from the Russian youngster about his return…
Mar 16, 2013, 3:23 PM EST
It’s time for him to live up to his big contract.
Mar 15, 2013, 5:36 PM EST
But Darcy Regier is taking “lots of calls” as the trade deadline approaches.
Mar 15, 2013, 3:53 PM EST
With one year of his entry-level contract spent.
Jan 4, 2013, 3:59 PM EST
Dec 27, 2012, 12:40 PM EST
They’ll face Russia tomorrow.
Dec 18, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Coach Phil Housley likes what he’s seeing.
Aug 2, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
He’ll have the chance to show if his untapped potential is actually there.
Aug 2, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Is Steve Ott
Jul 31, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
The Edmonton Oilers and Buffalo Sabres will be well represented in August.
Jun 16, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
Two exceptional Russian-born prospects, Nail Yakupov and Mikhail Grigorenko, are likely to go early in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Jun 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EST
Five of the best young players in this summer’s draft got to soak in the experience.
May 27, 2012, 7:21 PM EST
He might go second overall in the draft or as late as 20.
May 13, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
NHL teams might decide that dealing with transfer headaches aren’t worth it.
Apr 9, 2012, 10:34 AM EST
Will it be Columbus, Edmonton, Montreal, the Islanders, or Toronto that gets to pick him first?
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 0
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 13
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (68)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)