May 15, 2012, 11:28 PM EST
Go ahead, make some Billy Smith jokes.
May 15, 2012, 8:12 AM EST
Good thing George Steinbrenner or Mr. Burns aren’t around to see this. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 14, 2012, 6:13 PM EST
“They’re a confident group right now. They feel they can win in every building.”
May 14, 2012, 10:58 AM EST
They’re undefeated on the road in the playoffs and didn’t have to call in Mel Gibson to do it.
May 13, 2012, 8:58 PM EST
The fruit of the Kings’ dominant (but just 1-1) early labors.
May 12, 2012, 8:15 PM EST
A lighthearted day in Phoenix…
May 11, 2012, 6:36 PM EST
His offense and his shot could help make a difference against Phoenix.
May 9, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
Stellar month gave the Coyotes belief they could play with anybody.
May 9, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Nashville head coach speaks about what could’ve been.
May 8, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
Phoenix netminder stopped 150 of Nashville’s 159 shots.
May 8, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
The Kings and Coyotes will meet in the playoffs for the first time ever.
May 8, 2012, 1:46 AM EST
He made 32 saves to lead the Coyotes to the Western Conference Finals.
May 8, 2012, 12:53 AM EST
Their acquisitions did not produce the desired results.
May 8, 2012, 12:39 AM EST
Phoenix advances to the Western Conference finals for the first time ever.
May 2, 2012, 11:49 PM EST
Preds get back in the series.
May 2, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
They really, really, really, really don’t care.
Apr 30, 2012, 4:46 PM EST
Based on current form…probably, yeah.
Apr 30, 2012, 3:02 PM EST
Quick, Lundqvist and McDonald haven’t been too shabby either.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:54 PM EST
Who would have thought these two teams could be so explosive?
Apr 29, 2012, 8:15 PM EST
Another X-factor for Nashville?
Apr 27, 2012, 12:21 PM EST
Corey Perry was the 2011 winner.
Apr 26, 2012, 2:14 PM EST
Dan O’Rourke and Chris Rooney will referee.
Apr 25, 2012, 1:59 PM EST
This marks the first playoff meeting ever between the Predators and Coyotes.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:40 AM EST
Trophy pictured here with the reigning winner, Boston’s Tim Thomas.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
There are worse ideas out there. Not many, but there are.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 0
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 27
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 49
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)